You will form part of the marketing team within PointSolutions. Initially, you will be responsible for assisting with day to day marketing tasks, such as social media output and creating content for online distribution, but as you develop in the role, you will become more involved in the strategy and overall marketing direction of the business. Typical day-to-day activities will include:
- Creating awareness of and developing the brand you're marketing.
- Communicating with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Helping with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Managing the channels to market – currently digital / social, existing clients, partners, events, web.
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Producing creative content, including videos, infographics, playbooks, blog posts and case studies.
- Running social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (gradually increases for each year of service to a maximum 30 days) plus an extra day for your birthday, Westfield Health Scheme.
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work from home and in the office (which is COVID safe, following up to date government COVID guidelines).
- Transport and parking: Free parking available on site. Regular bus service from Wombwell or Swinton/Mexborough train stations – bus stop right outside the business centre. Shower and cycle storage also provided.
- Start date: April 2021
PointSolutions, a Microsoft solutions specialist based in Rotherham. Over the last seventeen years they have grown steadily and built a number of strong relationships with leading brands. Over the last seven years they have developed two channels to market - Office 365 Professional Services and a suite of People Applications targeted at the HR market. This is a rapidly growing, dynamic software company working with both SMEs and global big brand names to deliver professional services and HR applications. There is a close team culture, where everyone contributes to the wider growth goals of the business. As such day-to-day it’s very varied, flexible, challenging and rewarding. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate team and a company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence.
What we are looking for
- Familiar with some of the Adobe Suite, specifically - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Possess excellent presentation skills with confidence to present to all levels of audience
- Organised, able to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- An entrepreneurial flair, keen to progress within the business.
- Customer-focussed able to use digital products to help across applications, UX, usability and technology.
- Using WordPress for website management.
- Using social tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchimp, GoToWebinar.
- Using SEO tools such as SEMRush, GT Metrix and Keywords Everywhere.
- Managing Google PPC, LinkedIn InMail and LinkedIn AdWords campaigns.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £19,000 - £21,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021