You would form part of the existing IT support team within the business, ensuring you are supported while learning the ways in which the business supports its clients. Initially, you would be getting to grips with the various bespoke support offerings Addooco offers for its clients. This is a varied role, and would allow you to get an end-to-end experience, right from initial client enquiries to the end solution. This full exposure will allow you to develop quickly and begin to form expertise in different areas of the business. Typical day-to-day activities could include:
- Learning the systems, software packages and processes of the business
- Answering emails/phone for initial client enquiries and logging initial enquiries on the helpdesk
- Speaking with other members of the team to help direct enquiries appropriately
- Seeing the enquiry/problem through to conclusion
- Communicating progress with clients to ensure they are kept up to date
- Suggesting ideas, based on your knowledge and experience, on ways to change and improve the process
- Working with head of support to ensure support is administered efficiently and effectively
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: you will be given a company laptop, company mobile and there are multiple social events throughout the year
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines).
- Transport and parking: there is free parking available on site and there is a bus stop a short walk away from the office.
- Start date: April 2021
Addooco is a specialist provider of managed IT, cloud and communications solutions. They have international accreditations for security and quality management systems, giving their customers confidence in their high calibre services. They deal with clients who need dynamic and ever-changing support and offer a solutions package to match these needs - they offer a wide variety of technology products and services and have a large client base, each with unique set-ups. They operate a system where every team member works hard and is equally valued. There is a close team culture, facilitating the wider growth goals of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate team and a company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence.
What we are looking for
- Curious, with a desire to learn to get to grips with the internal process and offerings of the business
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of key server side applications including: Exchange & SQL Server, Remote Desktop Services and Sharepoint
- A good knowledge of Asterisk VoIP platforms and Apple Operating Systems
- Able to speak to clients and colleagues about issues and solutions, aswell as liaise directly with a diverse range of end users from multiple countries
- Organised, able to effectively log and plan a changing daily workload
- Able to drive and have access to a car
The following would be a bonus, but don’t be put off if not
- MCP qualification
- Experience of Connectwise
Be a graduate of STEM-related degree discipline, but graduates of IT-related degrees are particularly encouraged to apply
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £19,000 – £21,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021