The business is looking for an ambitious sales graduate to join their growing UK Team. The successful candidate will have a fundamental role in Evolution’s success by promoting our product’s unique capability with new and existing customers. Working closely with our customers you will develop strategic online plans to promote our products and presence on their websites therefore maximizing the Evolution brand and sales. Typical day to day tasks may include:
- Understanding clients’ business, on-line strategy and portfolio of available tools, leveraging this information to recommend and implement account specific objectives, strategies and plans.
- Use the tools at your disposal to maximise Evolution’s brand/product visibility to drive customer sales of Evolution products.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and customers with a view to assume personal responsibility for a number of direct accounts in the future.
- Provide clear and frequent feedback on our performance against goals.
- Play a key role in our go-to-market strategy for our new products.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Major Account Management, Supply Chain and Customer Service teams to provide a seamless customer experience.
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: 25 days of holidays plus bank holidays, private medical plan, life assurance, personal development, international exposure, personnel discounts
- COVID start details: you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines)
- Transport and parking: The office is located near to a tram stop that links into Sheffield City centre and is regularly serviced by bus routes. There is also free parking on-site.
- Start date: April 2021
Evolution Power Tools
With over 20 years in the industrial power tool market Evolution Power Tools has established a well-earned reputation and are recognized worldwide as a market leader within the steel and fabrication industry. Evolution has traditionally specialized in steel dry cutting technology and has pioneered advanced TCT saws which cut steel. Utilising this know-how and experience, Evolution have developed this technology into a range of multipurpose saws which cut Wood and Aluminium as well as Steel. Based in Sheffield, we are ideally situated to support the UK and Europe. Evolution also have offices and distribution centres in the US which provides sales and support for North America and Canada. As well as our UK and US operations we also have offices in China, France and Poland as well as worldwide agents in over 30 countries.
What we are looking for
- Passionate about business development, marketing and E-commerce, able to show some experience with any of these functions (e.g. sales, digital marketing, social media, website management or SEO)
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office/Apple software
- Analytical, able to deal with lots of data, spot trends and make recommendations on this basis
- A drive to improve and to learn more about the business and the industry
- Show initiative, able to take responsibility for your work and have a focus on the completion of tasks
- A team player, able to work and communicate well with a wide variety of people from within and outside of the business
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £19,000 – £21,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021