As Research Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Market research of target sector opportunities for the business, including telephone research
- Production of high-quality written target market analyses for the business (may include some basic financial analysis)
- Support in the facilitation of workshops to test opportunities for the group
- Ad-hoc research support for new product and proposition development
- Take responsibility for own market sectors and develop strong understanding of these
- Market scanning of information sources to identify key customer or market sector trends
- Support the production of ad-hoc research, thought leadership research, or bid support as required by the business
- Support the dissemination of new insight and information across the group through a variety of outputs e.g. webinars, presentations
- Input into and support as required the development of our area of the group-wide Intranet
On top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
What we are looking for
- Ability to write well-argued and concise analyses
- Research skills – qualitative and quantitative essential
- Confident communicator – face to face, telephone and written
- Facilitation experience helpful
- Useful to have knowledge of one of the following: economic trends, the property and construction sectors
- Useful to have some experience researching and writing reports in a commercial or academic environment
Degree level preferred, ideally in a numerate subject.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Ready to #TransformYourCareer? Apply now.
For this application could you please copy a cover letter to your CV on why you are interested in this role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 08/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 08/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|