- Design, produce multimedia artwork and filming that meets the needs of our customers and in line with the copy approval processes
- Ensure that effective briefing documents exist for each activity ensuring that the customer’s full requirements are met
People and processes:
- Support the internal teams providing insights to and delivery of creative design and graphic artwork across a range of Media types and platforms for external and internal customer groups
- Monitor and ensure all project work in progress is on schedule and utilise internal systems to ensure effective time management and prioritisation
- Work with external providers where appropriate to ensure processes are suitable for purpose and in line with appropriate Roche SOPs, Service Level Agreements and KPI’s
This role contributes to the UK affiliates success by:
- Providing creative design and graphic artwork across a range of media types and platforms to meet the needs of the customer
- Ensuring the highest standard of creativity and quality are delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Ensure that we gain the maximum benefit from multi media campaigns by repurposing for use across multiple channels
- Maintains high ethical standards
- Ensures that all activities are compliant with legal and Roche requirements
Decision-making and authority:
- Work with lead MC designer to help organise and prioritise the workflow through the design studio
What we are looking for
Good insight, knowledge and understanding of creative design across a range of media types and communication channels. An aptitude for new and innovative design software packages.
- Demonstrates the Roche values of integrity, courage, passion.
- Understanding of the production of print/marketing materials
- Good communicator
- Ability to handle a multiple number of projects and tasks efficiently
- Evidence of strong time management
- Ability to multi task and work in a pressurised environment
- Graphic design student with experience across a range of media and design platforms and software
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please ensure you include a CV and cover letter with your application. As part of your cover letter, Roche is keen to understand your motivation in applying for this position. You should, therefore, provide responses to the following questions:
- What is your key motivation for applying for this placement?
- What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the role?
- What skills or abilities do you expect to develop through this role?
- What interests and activities do you have outside work and study?
Your cover letter should not exceed one page.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City|