The Human Resources (HR) function supports Roche in the aspirations of doing now what patients need next by championing the culture and direction of the organisation. The HR Talent Acquisition (TA) team are responsible for end-to-end recruitment of global and local functions. The HR TA team are looking for a keen individual to help in delivering the highest quality of talent attraction and candidate experience though agile and innovative methods.
The successful candidate will take the lead on key projects that are crucial to the success of our TA team, therefore you will have a strong interest and passion for taking on challenging tasks that make a real difference to our TA team ultimately enhancing candidate experience. The projects may include but are not limited to recruitment, marketing, policy, and process related work streams.
Six months temporary. Start date: ASAP (negotiable)
What we are looking for
The six-month internship will be open to anyone who has a passion for HR, and will consider this opportunity as a stepping stone into areas within HR, or HR marketing.
We are looking for someone who:
- Works well with others
- Wants to kick start their HR career including HR TA
- Has high levels of creativity
- Is very organised and has, to some degree, great project management skills
- Is “Wholehearted” - willingness to throw themselves into all activities, concentrate and do their best regardless of what it is they are doing.
- Someone who is motivated by doing work that improves the lives of those living with critical and chronic illness
- Confident communicator – verbally and via email
- An interest in human resources, or marketing or communications as a career
- Experience with Social Media Marketing or relevant tools
If you feel you display some or all of these requirements, please apply.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Phase 1 - CV and cover letter, followed by a video interview
Phase 2 - Assessment centre
Note: Please ensure you include a CV and cover letter with your initial application (Do not use quick apply option) any application without a cover letter is automatically declined.
As part of your cover letter, Roche is keen to understand your motivation in applying for this position. You should, therefore, provide responses to the following questions:
- What is your key motivation for applying for this role?
- What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- What skills or abilities do you expect to develop through this role?
- What interests and activities do you have outside work and study?
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 01/09/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Hertfordshire · Welwyn Garden City|