Rockstar Lincoln is looking for passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our QA team in Lincoln, UK.
- Testing various games and applications across all platforms, quickly learning and mastering each one
- Retaining the knowledge needed to set up all platforms quickly and effectively
- Finding, reproducing, and accurately reporting issues in detailed bug reports
- Carrying out accurate examination and revision of reported issues
- Maintaining proactivity, filling downtime constructively with work based tasks
- Providing critical analysis and feedback in report form, clearly and concisely
- Participating in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas, helping others when needed
- Learning about and adhering to our internal systems, software and processes
What we are looking for
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A keen interest in video games
- Excellent gaming ability
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Candidates must be 18 years of age and above. The position will be a full-time fixed-term contract.
- This is a night shift position with usual working hours between 18:30 – 03:00
- Previous industry experience
- Knowledge of all the current generation of games consoles, PCs and mobile devices
- Experience with a variety of database software
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively
- The ability to work well under workload pressure and to strict deadlines
- The motivation to achieve targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively, respecting others' opinions
- The ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks
Degree level educated.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain the next steps and guide you through the process.
This is a two-stage application process. You will first be asked to complete a video interview; from which you may be asked to attend an in-studio interview.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details