We are looking for an Intern to join our successful Central Eastern European (CEE) M&A team for a 6 month internship.
For the duration of your internship you will be working with the CEE team in London where you will get first-hand M&A experience. You will have the opportunity to work on live corporate finance transactions and marketing projects, assisting in the research and analysis of different companies and sectors. Graduates from recent years are always on hand to guide you and you will find that, as part of a team, you will learn a lot both from junior and senior members of the team. Long-term interns are recruited from all degree disciplines.
If the internship goes well, you will be considered for an offer on the following year's Graduate Programme.
- Independent research and gathering of information from publicly available and internal sources
- Provide specified input for company profiles, presentations and other documents
- Provide input and basic editing of Excel-based models, including valuations
- Update team credentials and CEE-related materials
- Attend internal calls and meetings
- Provide support for various administrative tasks
- Translate documents
What we are looking for
- Strong academic performance
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with a particular focus on the CEE region
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and preferably also research databases (ISI Securities and Bloomberg)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and one of the following CEE languages: Greek, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Hungarian, Romanian, Serbian, Croatian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Polish
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019