Our 3,400 talented employees spread across in 50 offices around the world have a strong track record of outstanding execution in three business lines: Global Advisory, Wealth and Asset Management, and Merchant Banking. It is this combination of scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allows us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners.
The role sits within the Corporate Communications team, working closely with the Digital Content Manager and the divisional marketing teams.
The focus of the role is to assist in gathering, writing, editing, and publishing content on our internal website, as well as our public-facing website, including:
- Gathering and identifying interesting content across the group, working in close collaboration with employees across the group’s divisions and offices
- Assisting in the management of a group-wide content publishing plan
- Assisting in editing and publishing content for different audiences and internal and external channels
- Researching the digital offering of similar organisations and coming up with recommendations for improvements to our digital offering
- Assisting in the planning and development of future enhancements to the group’s digital platforms
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, an understanding of French is desirable
- Ability to work with colleagues across all levels and across a broad range of business units
- Ability to manage a varied and often pressured workload
- A self-starter able to take the initiative and work through issues independently when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to systems and processes
- An understanding of CMSs for digital platforms is desirable, but training will be provided
- Experience of working in a digital and/or journalistic environment, preferably in financial services or other professional services industries, is desirable
Educated to degree level, appropriate work experience will also be considered.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 12/04/2019
Additional job details