This 10- week programme will give you an introduction to our Global Advisory division and will allow you to fully immerse yourself in life at Rothschild & Co. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Research the industries in which our clients operate to support senior bankers’ marketing initiatives
- Provide specified input for company profiles, presentations and other documents
- Provide input and editing of Excel-based models, including application of various valuation techniques
- Support the team in coordinating the transaction process during live transactions
- Attend internal and external calls and meetings as appropriate
The programme begins with an intensive training programme in London covering technical skills (key Excel skills, accounting, valuation, and modelling) and internally led presentations. After the training, you will join the team in the Leeds office for the remainder of the internship but there will also be networking events and learning sessions over the course of the summer.
At the end of the Internship, you could be considered for a permanent role on our Graduate Programme once you have finished university.
What we are looking for
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with good commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- This programme is aimed at students in their second or penultimate year of university.
- On track for a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in your university degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 November 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 8 November 2020