Our Global Advisory Summer Internship is a 10-week programme aimed at students in their penultimate year of university. The programme begins with an intensive training programme in London covering technical skills (key Excel skills, accounting, valuation, and modelling) and internally led presentations. After the training, you will join the team in the Birmingham office for the remainder of the internship. There will also be networking events and learning sessions over the course of the summer in addition to taking part in the Summer Intern Fundraising Challenge to raise money for the Rothschild & Co bursary scheme.
This internship is aimed at candidates who want to be located in the Birmingham office after their graduation, as full time opportunities may be available to those that have performed well over the course of the internship.
- Research the industries in which our clients operate to support senior bankers' marketing initiatives
- Provide specified input for company profiles, presentations and other documents
- Provide input and editing of Excel-based models, including application of various valuation techniques
- Support the team in coordinating the transaction process during live transactions
- Attend internal and external calls and meetings as appropriate
What we are looking for
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with good commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
On track for a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in your university degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 November 2019