This interesting and varied role will see you join the Group Risk team as a Risk Officer where you will provide support to the Operational Risk and Information Security teams. You will build solid knowledge on operational risk management and information security including cyber security. You will also build relationships with key stakeholders across the business as well as external suppliers.
During this time you will study towards the Level 3 Risk Officer qualification which takes 18 months to complete. You will also have the ability to achieve a Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment professional qualification which will cover Operational Risk, Managing Cyber Security and UK Financial Regulation.
- Assistance in the delivery of a Group wide risk management tool
- Develop ongoing relationships with internal and external supplier
- Preparation of second line of defence control quarterly reporting
- Updates to internal policy and procedure documentation
- Review and challenge annual operational risk assessments across the Group
- Assist the Information Security team with data related incident investigations
- Co-ordinate the delivery of Information Security education and awareness
- Participate in the management of security risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills and motivation to learn
- Proactive attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative, accuracy, attention to detail and reliability
- Good team player
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Basic experience of working in an office environment is preferred
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2020