This 10- week programme will give you an introduction to our Wealth Management division and will allow you to fully immerse yourself in life at Rothschild & Co.
The programme begins with an intensive classroom training programme covering technical skills as well as internally led presentations and soft skills training.
Day to day
After the training there will be two rotations, one with the Client team and one with the Investment team. There will also be networking events and learning sessions over the course of the summer. Those that perform well during the internship will be considered for any suitable permanent positions that may be available immediately after the internship.
What we are looking for
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with good commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- This programme is aimed at students in their second or penultimate year of university.
- On track for a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in your university degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 November 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 8 November 2020