Our Wealth Management Summer Internship is a 10-week programme aimed at final year university students and recent graduates. The programme begins with an intensive training programme in London covering technical skills and internally led presentations. After the training you will complete two rotations, one with the Private Clients team and one with the Investment team. There will also be networking events and learning sessions over the course of the summer in addition to taking part in the Summer Intern Fundraising Challenge to raise money for the Rothschild & Co bursary scheme.
Those that perform well during the internship will be considered for any suitable permanent positions that may be available immediately after the internship.
What we are looking for
- On track for a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in your university degree
- Genuine interest in the financial markets
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 November 2019