SANTORO is an internationally recognised, award-winning design house. It is known for the creation and development of hugely successful lifestyle brands, such as Groovy Chick (Bang on the Door) & Gorjuss.
With Santoro’s fashion and lifestyle products now selling in over 90 countries worldwide, the company has ambitious growth plans going forward, hence is seeking an Assistant to CEO / Executive Assistant to progress as the company expands and diversifies. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO at the forefront of the company as it embarks on exciting new enterprises.
Roles and responsibilities
- Negotiation of project management with prospective and current suppliers and clients related to business operations
- Company event planning, coordination and execution
- Assisting with the management of the CEO’s portfolio of properties
- Organising business appointments, travel arrangements and events
- Communicating on the CEO’s behalf with external suppliers and clients
- Expense management and raising of purchase orders
- A broad scope of administration tasks including the procurement of office/IT equipment, and general office maintenance coordination
- The role may require International travel, including visiting tradeshows and subsidiaries
What we are looking for
- An achiever of good grades in GCSEs and A-Levels, with an eagerness to learn new skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook, with previous administrative work experience
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a methodical and detail oriented approach to projects
- Be confident to work closely with the founders of the business, and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Customer service experience advantageous.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
salary dependent on experience
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a covering letter including salary expectations and availability.
Please note only successful applicants will be notified.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment