We are currently seeking a proactive, results-driven individual to join our dynamic design-house headquarters.
This is an exciting opportunity for an academic graduate, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a creative drive.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and keen to make an impact within a growing team, looking for opportunities to utilise the company's huge sales potential across various channels and markets. Our bright, fun and innovative design collections range from 3D-greetings cards to trend-driven accessories, luxury interiors and international art brands.
The role and responsibilities will involve;
- Working within a small team as well as independently to grow revenue and assist in reaching monthly sales targets
- Maintaining existing customer accounts and relationships, both in the UK and abroad
- Generating new business leads through creative thinking and strategies
- Closing sales, including management and care of new customers
- Opportunities to travel; visiting international partners and participating at trade shows
What we are looking for
- Achieved top grades throughout GCSE, A-levels and degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organised and proactive agenda – the ability to keep on top of the workload and manage the constantly varying demands of the role
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Outlook
- Positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm
- Knowledge of additional languages would be beneficial
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV and covering letter including salary expectations and availability via the Apply button. No agencies please. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment