We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join our expanding and ambitious team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, organised and driven graduate with the determination to succeed and work their way up within a passionate, leading edge design company.
In this exciting entry-level position, we will support your progress and development as we challenge you to work across a variety of areas including administration, accounts, sales and assisting with preparations for leading industry trade shows. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the management of day to day administrative tasks to support our busy team. This diverse and varied role will grant you a valuable and in-depth insight into the giftware industry with great potential for personal development.
If you are looking for a job with variety and challenges, then this is an ideal opportunity to kick-start your career in a creative and constantly evolving business.
What we are looking for
A can-do attitude, a passion for products, a willingness to adapt and support, and a desire to learn and progress are essential in this role, in addition to:
- A relevant degree qualification or equivalent, plus top grades throughout education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impressive organisational abilities
- A meticulous eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- A talent for problem solving and using initiative
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Determined and self-motivated attitude with a positive outlook
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
How to apply
If you love a list, revel in organisation, enjoy solving problems and would like to join us then please send in your CV, covering letter and salary expectations via the Apply button. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment