This is a fantastic opportunity for a superbly organised, bright and ambitiousindividual able to manage a busy and varied workload with the determination to succeed and work their way up within a passionate, leading-edge design company that is constantly evolving. The role will focus on providing general admin support and assistance to the Licensing Team, as well as assisting across other divisions of the Group; liaising with clients in the UK and overseas, and encompassing a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the licensing business as directed by the line manager.
- Maintaining databases including licensee lists, and contract status reports.
- Providing general administrative support including the collating of royalty reports, preparing invoices, coordinating contract administration.
- Assisting in identifying and prospecting of new business opportunities, researching potential licensees and retailers to line up new licensing deals to grow global sales.
- Providing Licensee support and assistance to maintain our new and established relationships
- Preparation of brand presentations and other sales materials
- Assisting in the prevention / control of illegal merchandise
- Providing support for overseas travel and tradeshows including stand build coordination, meeting bookings, and reception duties.
What we are looking for
- Be able to communicate professionally both internally and externally on email, phone and in person.
- Strong time management and organisation are essential qualities.
- The ability to work proactively alone and as part of a team, and be highly motivated
- Be friendly and determined, with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- A strong educational background, with a desire to learn and progress
- Excellent administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Previous licensing experience, and/or design software skills advantageous.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please include salary details with your application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 21 June 2021