We are seeking a Product Development Assistant to join our busy Licensing department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, hardworking and ambitious individual looking to kick-start their career in product development at a passionate, leading-edge design company that is constantly evolving.
In this exciting and varied role, no two days are the same as you will be working across several diverse projects at once, and liaising with our licensing partners (collaborators) worldwide, as well as assisting with general administrative tasks.
Within the product development team we are responsible for the coordination and approval of artwork and sample submissions for an amazing array of product categories, including clothing, toys and games, publishing, accessories, collectables, gifts, stationery and confectionary, to name but a few, tracking them from initial design concept to final product, and ensuring that all products comply with the brand style guide.
This is an administrative based role suited to a creative individual with a passion for art and design, fashion and accessories.
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impressive organisational abilities
- A meticulous eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- A talent for problem solving and using initiative
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- A determined and self-motivated outlook
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills
*Applications from candidates with previous product development and/or licensing experience very welcome.
- Achieved top grades throughout GCSE and A-levels, including in visually creative subjects
- For graduates, a high grade of degree in a relevant subject
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you delight in making pretty things, love a list, revel in organisation, enjoy solving problems and would like to join us then please send in your CV, covering letter and salary expectations via the Apply button. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment