We are seeking a Product Development Assistant to join our busy production department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, hardworking and ambitious individual looking to kick-start their career in product development at a passionate, leading-edge design company that is constantly evolving.
The Santoro production team turns creative concepts into fully-realised products for our stationery, greetings card and gift collections. You will track multiple projects at every stage ensuring all requirements for cost, schedule and quality are met as you work towards delivering innovative items ready for worldwide distribution. No two days are the same as tasks range from concept development to international logistics. Excellent communication and planning skills are a must as you will collaborate closely with our in-house studio, marketing, operations and sales teams as well as overseeing orders placed with UK printers and international manufacturers.
What we are looking for
- superb organisational skills
- an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- commercial awareness of stationery and gifting trends
- a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- determination and tenacity to see through complex, long-term projects
- the ability to think creatively and the capacity to solve problems logically
- a professional and friendly manner
- a good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
We welcome applications from candidates with previous print / production experience. Equally we would support an entry-level position for a keen applicant demonstrating the drive to learn as much as possible from our experienced team.
- achieved top grades throughout GCSE and A-levels (or equivalents)
- for graduates, a high grade of degree in a relevant subject
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- £22,000 - £26,000
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you delight in making a list, revel in organisation, enjoy solving problems and above all love beautiful stationery and gift products then please send us your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
Only successful applicants will be notified. No agencies please.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment