Your role will be to help prepare analysis and reports to answer a broad range of questions on residential development, planning, investment and sales.
- Preparation of analysis and reports for clients aimed at answering a wide range of questions relating to residential development, planning and investment
- Developing and commercialising new insights into the UK housing market
- Analysing and interrogating published data and in-house market intelligence, gathered through Savills network of UK offices
- Collaborating with research colleagues to establish market trends and drivers
- Presenting analysis and commentary to research and consultancy colleagues, the wider Savills business, and external clients
- You will be required to be a committed team player and get involved in a variety of projects and activities within the research team
What we are looking for
- An aptitude for quantitative techniques, an analytical approach to completing assignments and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional numeracy skills and a strong scientific approach to drawing conclusions from a variety of evidence
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. A desire to learn how to use other packages, such as Access and QGIS
- Ability to draw key themes from data and construct an argument in a logical and accessible way
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present your findings in a professional, logical and engaging way
- An interest in news, current affairs and the residential property market is an advantage
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- An ability to work on a diverse range of ongoing projects
- Personal skills suited to working with a professional team environment as well as for a range of clients both within and outside of the Savills business
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and covering letter, via the Apply button, with salary expectations, to Jenny Robinson - Residential Research.
Please ensure your covering letter includes an explanation of why this role appeals to you.
This document sets out the primary duties and responsibilities of the above position. The duties and responsibilities described are not intended to be exhaustive.
Please note, we will use your personal data to respond to your application. For further details, or to view our privacy notice or group equality and diversity policy, see our website.
Savills is a disability confident committed employer.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 September 2019