Through 2017/18 we have been recruiting additional resource in a department that is continuing to grow. In order to cope with high demand for our research consultancy advice we are looking to recruit another two Research Analysts. These are both permanent roles based in our Margaret Street HQ in central London.
Your role will be to help prepare analysis and reports to answer a broad range of questions on residential development, planning, and sales.
- Residential research and consultancy
- Preparation of analysis and reports for clients aimed at answering a wide range of questions relating to residential development, planning and investment
- Developing and commercialising new insights into the UK housing market
- Analysing and interrogating published data and in-house market intelligence, gathered through Savills network of UK offices
- Collaborating with research colleagues to establish market trends and drivers
- Presenting analysis and commentary to research and consultancy colleagues, the wider Savills business, and external clients
- You will be required to be a committed team player and get involved in a variety of projects and activities within the research team
Normal working hours 9.00am – 6.00pm.
What we are looking for
- Ability to draw key themes from data and construct an argument in a logical and accessible way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present your findings in a professional, logical and engaging way
- An interest in news, current affairs and the residential property market is an advantage
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- An ability to work on a diverse range of ongoing projects
- Personal skills suited to working with a professional team environment as well as for a range of clients both within and outside the Savills business
- Exceptional numeracy skills and a strong scientific approach to drawing conclusions from a variety of evidence.
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. A desire to learn how to use other packages, such as Access and QGIS
- Degree qualified, with an aptitude for quantitative techniques, an analytical approach to completing assignments and strong attention to detail.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
A CV and cover letter must be included for your application to be considered and sent to Georgie Allard via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Two|