Teach English in Asia and have the time of your life. Get ready to discover an exotic culture and live a lifestyle you never could before! You will earn much more than a local salary so you can afford the best restaurants, massages, live an exciting nightlife, and regularly take trips.
While teaching English in Taiwan, Thailand, China or Japan, you’ll be able to learn a new language, enjoy the best food, ride a boat over a river, visit a night market, climb a mountain and make the best selfies in the world. Discover something new every day!
Teaching is a rewarding job, and you’ll change many lives while you explore bustling cities, rugged coastlines, and misty mountains. You’ll have stories to tell for a lifetime.
What will you do?
- Teach English to young learners (usually between three-12 years old)
- Work weeks of 20-27 hours with two consecutive days off
- Lesson planning using Shane’s time-tested curriculum
- Minimal grading and office hours
- Professional development throughout your career
The exact job description varies by school.
- A very high salary compared to the local average
- We ensure a great working contract
- Health insurance included
- Visa before departure
- Your plane ticket will be reimbursed
- Airport pickup and hotel on arrival
- Teacher training and academic support
- Most locations also provide welfare assistance (e.g. finding an apartment, opening a bank account, getting a SIM card, etc.)
- A teaching assistant (depending on location)
- An end of contract bonus
- We support you throughout your time with us
- The adventure of a lifetime in Asia
The exact salary depends on the location, and is always very high for the city you are located in (for example 2600-2900 USD/month for most cities in China). You will definitely be able to spend/save money.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for energetic individuals seeking adventure and a chance to meet people of another culture. You value your personal development.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field
- A clean criminal background check
- A TEFL certificate (Don’t have one yet? Use our discount)
- A passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement).
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 July 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment