Start your teaching career at one of the biggest British-owned language schools in Asia.
Saxoncourt Recruitment has been the recruitment arm of Shane English Schools since 1990. All Shane English Schools start new teachers off with comprehensive training focused on teaching young learners and the Shane teaching methodology. All Shane English Schools provide legal work permits and a compensation package* that allows you to explore and save.
Competitive salary and benefits based on location. Benefits can include:
- Flight reimbursement
- End-of-contract bonus
- Visa costs covered
- Paid training
- Health insurance
- Airport pickup and arrival hotel
- Setup assistance (e.g. finding an apartment, opening a bank account, signing up for a cell phone, etc.)
*Exact benefits can vary based on location, but we require all our partner schools to provide competitive salaries and legal work permits at a minimum.
And thanks to Shane’s global network of schools, teachers can easily transfer to a new location at the end of their contract. You can also take advantage of an advanced career path within Shane English Schools. Work your way up to become academic manager, director of studies, or pivot to a role in one of our head offices.
As an English teacher abroad via Shane English School, you could expect to perform the following duties:
- Teach the Shane curriculum to a variety of ages (mostly young learners between the ages of 3 and 12 years old)
- Work weeks of 20-27 hours with two consecutive days off
- Lesson planning using Shane’s time-tested curriculum
- Minimal grading and office hours
- Professional development throughout your career
What we are looking for
We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals, who are seeking adventure and a chance to share their knowledge with others around the globe. Those applying should be confident and comfortable leading a small class of students.
Whilst entry requirements vary from country to country, all teaching positions with Shane English Schools globally require:
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- A clean criminal background check
- A recognised TEFL (Don’t have one? No problem. We can recommend quality, affordable courses that are recognized globally)
Due to visa regulations, we only accept teaching candidates from the following countries: the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 July 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment