At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for students and graduates, whose energy and passion for change can help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
We have a range of opportunities, assessed internships and graduate programmes for you to explore. No matter your discipline, you’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects that directly impact our business, and the wider world. Discover your potential and join us on our journey to develop tomorrow’s energy solutions today.
What does Shell offer?
- A chance to make an impact. You’ll train in a hands-on role and work in a diverse, global environment where you are encouraged to come up with ideas that could change the world
- A world of opportunity. We will help you grow and develop your skills to meet your career aspirations
- A collaborative culture. Dedicated mentors will help guide your progression in a company built around inclusivity and collaboration
Where do you fit at Shell?
Whether you’re a student or recent graduate interested in technical or commercial industries, we have a position that suits your passion and career aspirations. We believe diversity makes us stronger, so whatever your degree or professional background is, you can find your future at Shell.
Learn more about Shell careers.
The future. Yours to make.
Shell grants you the opportunity to shape the future in a company recognised as a great place to work. Here are a few earned titles in 2018 and 2019.
- Universum Most Attractive Employer 2019
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2019
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2019
- The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers 2019
- Forbes’ Best Employers for Women in America 2019
- Intermediair Favourite Employers 2018
- Human Rights Campaign Equality Index 2018 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
energy and utilities