Why join Shell?
Growing energy need is the world’s biggest challenge. To solve this in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible we need remarkable problem-solvers, keen to make their impact. Our corporate teams are equal partners with our engineers and scientists in terms of delivering excellent customer service, collaboration and commercial awareness.
You’ll join friendly and supportive teams where you will collaborate with world-leading professionals. Your curiosity and problem-solving skills will be applied to projects that will impact on the future of energy.
You can expect to receive world-class coaching, invaluable mentoring, formal structured training and regular in-depth progress checks to ensure you’re on track to reaching your potential. Staff networks, including Energie (a UK network for recent graduates), provide a wide range of social events and access to colleagues from across the business at all levels.
Working across two 18-month rotations, you will have on-the-job training to truly make an impact. Your responsibilities could include providing HR advice to line managers, developing and implementing global projects, supporting our diversity and inclusion agenda, and contributing towards making Shell in the UK a great place to work. Typical starting roles include:
- HR Advisor
- Policy Advisor
- Remuneration and Benefits Advisor
- Talent Advisor
Your rewards and benefits include:
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry
- Working for a globally recognised brand tackling globally significant challenges
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance
- A competitive starting salary and opportunity for rapid progression
Starting: Roles commence throughout the year and start dates to be discussed with recruiter.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Early application is strongly recommended as Shell recruits on a rolling basis.
The application process for our Graduate Programme is rigorous but is designed to enable the most talented graduates to stand out. After submitting an online application, you will be invited to complete our online assessments and our on-demand interview. Successful candidates will be invited to the final stage of the selection process in a virtual assessment. This stage includes a live virtual case study session with two Shell employees who will host the discussion. You will be assigned a topic relating to an aspect of your case, and then asked to prepare a presentation.
Through this process we will be assessing candidates’:
- Capacity – the intellectual ability to analyse and apply unfamiliar information to complex situations;
- Achievement – the ability to identify and manage resources in order to deliver results;
- Relationship-building – the ability to work within, and lead, diverse teams
Find out more and ensure your future is remarkable.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20 December 2019