We seek bright, highly motivated graduates to join our Client Success team to work directly with our clients on key initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to rapidly acquire knowledge, skills and experience at the intersection of the UK’s two most dynamic industries: technology and financial services
- Getting in at an early stage of an innovative company making significant waves in these fast-moving industries
- Regular in-person exposure to a clientbase of some of the world’s most successful investment banks
- Working with highly qualified business analysts with years of experience at tier one and mid-market investment banks
- Friendly and collaborative environment; regular exposure to both sales and technical teams. Assisting with new business, understanding client requirements and helping deliver successful implementations and projects
- Gaining a solid understanding of the world’s leading cloud platforms including Salesforce.com, Heroku and Amazon AWS
- A great opportunity to make your mark early on in a company with a relatively flat management structure, where you will be an important part of the team and gain invaluable experience and business exposure
Client success and how you fit in
Singletrack’s Client Success team is a small, collaborative group focussed on ensuring our customers derive maximum value from the Singletrack platform. Our team make sure we understand how our customers work so we can suggest and deliver highly targeted Singletrack solutions that help them achieve their business objectives.
As well as managing rollouts of Singletrack to new customers, we ensure that end users are equipped with the knowledge they need both before go-live and after. Although individually we have our specialisms, each member of our Client Success team gets to work across all aspects of client success, keeping the work varied and interesting; for instance we also support our clients in terms of ‘success’ after go-live, and we often help out the Sales team by running demos to prospects. We have specialist skills in business analysis, technical specification, project management as well as sector-specific consulting skills.
Your role in the team would be to operate collaboratively, but with a high degree of autonomy, across each of these areas, contributing your own ideas and perspectives while doing so. Equally comfortable operating at HQ or on client sites, you would likely have the opportunity to visit clients on-site.
Singletrack is a fast-growing Financial Technology (“FinTech”) business ideally situated between the City of London and the digital hub around Shoreditch, delivering innovative cloud-based technology to the world’s leading investment banks across four continents. Singletrack now counts some of the top, tier one, investment banks amongst its client base as well as a range of leading UK and European firms.
- 2:1 or above in science, technology or related business subject with experience in analytical or quantitative tasks
- An analytical thinker with first-class verbal and written communications skills: the competencies and desire to become a business analyst
- A team player who nonetheless can work autonomously on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, bright and keen to learn new tech and business skills
- An interest in the technology and financial services industries
- Some experience of working in a team in a tech/business environment
- An understanding of CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.com
- A basic understanding of financial services and specifically the capital markets sector
Accepted degree subjects
economics · business and management studies · computer sciences and IT
Share options, pension contribution (both applicable after probabtion period ended)
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Closing date: 11/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 11/01/2018