About Sixt rent a car
Sixt is a family owned mobility solutions business, headquarted in Munich Germany. Our family heritage encompasses the culture of our business. Sixt operates in over 125 countries worldwide, making it a household name internationally. We pride ourselves in the premium experience we provide customers, from our fleet to our people, we accept nothing but the best.
At Sixt UK we are on a mission to expand our brand and business. We are doing this by maximising our premium fleet, opening new locations, building our businesses through corporate and local sales, and most of all by developing our colleagues to deliver world class service that drives repeat custom. We strive for perfection, and we know this is what stands us out from the crowd.
We offer a number of different careers at Sixt, most notably in our operations
- Management Trainee (an accelerated learning programme designed to develop potential leaders through a structured practical and theoretical learning pathway, in order to become our next UK leadership team).
- Fleet Service Agent (responsible for the logistics and upkeep of our fleet)
- Rental Sales Agent (responsible for ensuring customers needs are accommodated during their rental)
- Supervisor (responsible for their specified area, alongside coaching and developing the team)
- Junior Branch Manager (responsible for smaller branches with big growth plans, or for a specified area in a larger branch e.g. sales, fleet)
- Branch Manager (responsible for sales, service, fleet, quality, processes and employee development of the whole branch – a true entrepreneur!)
- Executive Manager (responsible for an area of branches, a large flagship branch, or a city network of branches)
We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering a customer experience that goes above and beyond every day. You need to be confident, enthusiastic and willing to step out of your comfort zone in order to excel in sales, customer experience, process quality and employee development. If you are interested in joining a growing, entrepreneurial and dynamic company, then please apply for roles via TalentUK@sixt.com
With dedicated classroom training, on the job coaching and opportunities to work internationally, we are confident that Sixt is a great employer for recent graduates with a hunger to exceed and become their own entrepreneur.
You’re right in thinking it’s a pretty exciting time to be joining us at Sixt.
transport and logistics
- 5 Langley Quay
- Waterside Drive,
- SL6 3EY