Welcome to Sixt Car Hire! We are an internationally renowned car rental company offering our services in over 4,000 locations across 105 countries worldwide. We were founded in 1912 and have brought the past century of experience and knowledge into everything that we do today. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service, up to date rental vehicles and being at the cutting edge of the rental industry. Each of our branches provide a comprehensive and diverse rental fleet to provide a solution to all of your mobility needs; including small economy cars, family saloons, convertibles, 4x4s, minibuses and luxury cars. Our extensive range of rental services also includes van hire for when you need a bit of extra space and even a limousine with chauffeur service to get you from A to B in style.
Do you want to work as an entrepreneur in the company? Do you want to drive in the fast lane?
We offer you an intensive nine-month programme
We prepare you for a leadership position in the branch office in one of our five airport locations in the UK (Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh). You have the opportunity to become one of our future Junior Branch Managers. From the very first day, you are actively involved in one of our Sixt branches with hands-on training in several different areas which include: sales, operations, customer service, finance, claims and fleet management.You will be working on an exciting project in which you will get to know Sixt from a different angle.
- We offer you not only an attractive fixed salary
- Forget your old car! From day one you get a nice new one, also for private use
- Direct support from our managers, as well as practical training and workshops complete the programme
- We will give you an excellent foundation for your future career development at Sixt - even worldwide
Come and join our team.
- Strong Sales skills and focus on customer service
- Strong organisational and the ability to multi-task
- Goal driven and strong communication skills
- You have good English skills
- Your heart beats for cars, you have the driving license in your pocket
Qualifications and experience requirements
- You have graduated with a 2:1 minimum degree in business administration or a specialist, with a focus on tourism, trade or service
Accepted degree subjects
Birmingham · Edinburgh · Hillingdon · Manchester
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Eight
Closing date: 15/01/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 15/01/2017