Are you a recent graduate or current final year student eager to advance your career with a brand that spans across 125 countries?
Have you already celebrated, or are you about to celebrate obtaining a 2:1 degree in travel and tourism, hospitality or business management? Although advantageous, don’t worry if not, we also take into account work experience and desire to deliver for our customers.
Do you want to be the leader of your own business, managing a profit and loss account, developing a team of people, and driving forward the future of the Sixt brand?
If that sounds like an excerpt from your log book, then we want to hear from you.
A seat in the fast lane
At Sixt UK we are on a mission to expand our brand and business. We are doing this by maximising our premium fleet, building our business through corporate and local sales, and most of all by developing our colleagues to deliver world class service that drives repeat custom. We strive for perfection, and we know this is what stands us out from the crowd.
We are passionate about our management trainee scheme and growing and developing talent in our organisation, so we open this scheme to both internal and external applicants. We know this ensures our external applicants have peer support and in turn they can bring new ideas, innovation and creativity that has been developed through placements, or other relevant work experience.
The scheme covers a number of rotations and is very fast paced, with no two days the same. We expect candidates to be able to relocate regularly throughout their specified area (North, Midlands or South) to maximise the schemes potential, and their own development opportunities.
The scheme has rotations which will include,
- A period in branch training as a Rental Sales Agent (our entry level sales role, designed to give you an understanding of what makes us stand out from the crowd)
- A period in branch as an acting Supervisor. With the support from a Branch Manager, supervisor or Area manager this is your time to absorb and learn what it is like to influence and lead a branch team.
- A period in branch acting as a Junior Branch Manager. With the support from a branch manager, or area manager, this will be your time to shine and to build your own branch culture to drive performance.
- A period working with the area manager on projects. As a growing organisation there may be scope to work area managers on developing new branches. A true example of how Sixt really is a company for budding entrepreneurs.
Our extra features
As well as a competitive graduate salary we offer;
- Bonus opportunities
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Support towards relevant post graduate qualifications if required for the role
- Company car from our fleet
- Bonus opportunities
- Free phone insurance
- High Street discounts via Perkbox our employee benefit provider
- Discounted rentals
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has a commercial business understanding, along with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve targets.
Ideally you will have previous work experience within sales, customer service or hospitality, alongside the theory that a degree will teach with regards to managing a business and people.
Please note that you need to hold a full UK driving licence and currently have the right to work in the UK.
Bachelors degree in tourism, travel, events, business or management or two years working experience in any of the previous.
Accepted degree subjects
- tourism, hospitality and event management
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
Company car, healthcare, 22 days annual leave, enhanced pension, employee benefit portal, discounted car rental
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2019