Our finance graduate programme will help you develop your skills and experience, build on your degree and help you realise your career goals that much quicker.
- Follow a structured development programme across all areas of the finance function such as operational finance, reporting, and tax and transactional support services
- Complete all aspects of our two year Skanska graduate programme, including the delivery of two key projects, and training and development that is unique to Skanska
- Be guided by a mentor and coach throughout the entirety of the programme
- Network with your peers and share best practice by attending a number of finance forums.
What we offer:
- A graduate network and professional support group
- You’ll have the opportunity to work towards membership of your chosen professional body
- A series of opportunities to develop your skills in project management and leadership
- Technical training and development, so you can really gain a thorough understanding of our approach and expectations
- The opportunity to care for people and the environment and to be accountable for future generations
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
- Be confident in problem solving and have a drive for results
- An excellent team player with strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Educated to 2:1 degree level, having completed a BSc or MSc in a finance or business related subject
- No previous experience in construction is required but you will want to help us shape the future and build for a better society
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 20/09/2018