Our graduate programme will help you develop your skills and experience, build on your degree and help you realise your career goals that much quicker.
As a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer you will complete all aspects of our two year Skanska graduate programme, including the delivery of two key projects, and training and development that is unique to Skanska.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and programme
- Support with liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including principal contractors, consulting engineers and other sub-contractors
- Help to resolve design and development problems and prepare estimates and bids.
What we offer:
- A graduate network and professional support group
- The opportunity to work towards membership of your chosen professional body
- Project management and leadership development
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
- You’ll be flexible with your location and be prepared to relocate (if required) as our roles can be located anywhere across the UK
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Studying to degree level, or having completed a degree in a civil engineering or geotechnical related subject
- No previous experience in construction is required but you will want to help us shape the future and build for a better society
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
Closing date: 01/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 01/11/2017