Our trainee programme is a great opportunity to gain further qualifications at university or college, with on-the-job training giving you the chance to earn while you learn.
As a Trainee M&E Engineer you will gain an understanding of engineering’s input to the project strategic plan as well as the interpretation of construction details and specification.
What you’ll do
- Complete various tasks in order to support the project team
- Assist in the solution of technical queries, all while being supported to achieve a relevant qualification
- Be supported towards achieving a National Diploma in Building Services Engineering through day release study at college
What we offer
- The opportunity to volunteer as part of the Duke of Edinburgh award
- A structured career path support, helping you realise your potential
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
Programme starting: September 2018
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.`
- You will require 96 UCAS points or equivalent to allow us to enrol you on to the level-four Building Services Management and Supervision course.
- You’ll be flexible with your location as our roles can be located anywhere across the UK
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
Closing date: 01/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 01/01/2018