Launch your care career and help others live life to their fullest potential.
Our Graduate Management programme gives graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable experience within quality health and social care organisations.
You’ll be matched with a host organisation, in a health and social care setting. Your placement manager will work with you to develop your objectives and activities for the year and will monitor and support your development.
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to join one of the fastest growing sectors, as an influential leader.
- the opportunity to become a leader, changing people’s lives
- real responsibility in your role
- a full-time paid position for a minimum of one year
- on-going leadership development, action learning sets, coaching and mentoring
- access to professional development, business training and a network of supporters
- an opportunity to complete a leadership and management qualification with the NHS Leadership Academy, plus a project management accreditation
- 22 days’ holiday
- up to two months secondment within a health-based role.
What we are looking for
- must have demonstrable skills in written and spoken English
- must be able to complete a full year with your host organisation.
- we’re looking for bright, eager graduates with the right values.
- you should have a strong desire to work alongside others and be able to think and contribute strategically.
- 2:2 or equivalent in any degree subject (by September 2020)
- at least a grade C in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- UK wide
- £20,000 bursary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2020