Winter two-day workshops 2019
We hold two-day workshops for law and non-law finalists and graduates every year.
- The workshops are structured to give you an insight into the firm and the work we do. We run a variety of interactive sessions and presentations during the two days and you will have the opportunity to talk informally with partners, associates and trainees.
- The workshops usually begin at 10am and end by 6pm on each day.
- Reasonable accommodation and travelling expenses will be reimbursed.
What we are looking for
Our trainees come from a range of universities – it is the quality of the candidate, not the university that is important to us. We like people with:
- a sharp intellect
- independent thought and curiosity
- commercial awareness
- energy, spark and commitment
- the ability to relate to others
- common sense and judgement
- a range of interests outside of the law
- an interesting take on things
- resolve and resilience
- a good sense of humour
- a willingness to take on responsibility
Good A levels and good 2.1 marks at undergraduate degree level (or equivalent)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Applications should be submitted using the online form. You will be asked to complete a short form and attach a copy of your covering letter and CV – this should include a full percentage breakdown of all examination results, including A levels. Selection is based solely on your application form.
We encourage candidates to submit their application as early as possible during an application window.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 8 November 2019