This an exciting opportunity to join Softcat’s “Specialist Team of the Year” as a Managed Print Sales Specialist. As a team we work on a wide range of customer requirements including both corporate and public sector business. We utilise our relationship with multiple vendors to drive value in our offering with first class pre, and post sales technical and customer service support
Managed Print Services is the fastest growing specialist division within Softcat, due to our team understanding that one size doesn’t fit all. The Managed Print marketplace is now being led by service organisations, like Softcat, who are not focused on just hardware, but instead on solutions, software and service delivery to be able to maximise savings and efficiencies around print.
To grow our MPS Business further, you will be based out of our Manchester office focusing on both commercial and public sector organisations. You would be expected to proactively work with the general and wider sales team to ensure Softcat are in the best position to develop and uncover new opportunities, close opportunities, and execute marketing campaigns to drive new opportunities.
We are looking for someone who will get stuck in, who has the Softcat personality, and who is confident enough to work with a variety of people within our vendors and Softcat. The role will require excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customer and recommending solutions to meet business goals and address technical challenges
- Providing topical information and knowledge via phone, email, seminars and social media
- Working in partnership with account managers to identify and maximise the potential of existing accounts and prospects
- Developing contacts within the account where appropriate
- Ensuring the service received by the customer is at a high level
- Understanding and applying a defined sales process to maximise sales efficiency
What we are looking for
- Experience within the MPS industry is essential
- The ability of handling multiple work streams or opportunities
- Appetite to learn and thrive when taking on new challenges
- Be a proactive and highly driven individual
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment