This is your opportunity to join Softcat as a Sales Enablement Executive. The powerful alignment between sales and marketing is driven by a specialist Sales Enablement strategy and team who proactively work with sales and marketing to define and deliver ‘go to market’ IT solutions. The Sales Enablement team ensure that programmes, campaigns, education, sales collateral, key messages and initiatives are impactful and effective ensuring Softcat sales executives and teams are fully equipped to drive new customer conversations, identify and win new opportunities as well as retain and upsell existing accounts.
This role reports to the Sales Enablement Manager and offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting and energetic environment which has a deep ‘people first’ culture and a competitive spirit. You will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and departments to support the Sales Enablement goals and ambitions. You will contribute to overall sales enablement strategy to create and build fresh and impactful sales enablement annual programmes with collateral, education and any content the sales teams require to take our messaging to their customers.
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits.. it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
What we are looking for
- Confidence and exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Motivated, competitive, results driven; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver to tight deadlines
- An eye for good design and ability to articulate briefs and ideas clearly both to internal and external teams
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task, prioritise requirements, with a focus on quality output
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Adobe design packages and great PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with sales department and/or customers desirable
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 July 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment