Our Finance Graduate Programme is a three-year development programme designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of our Finance and Corporate Services Department. You will work on current projects and develop an understanding of our methods and systems by carrying out analyses, working closely with the Chief Controller and Chief Financial Officer on key strategic tasks such as budget preparation
You’ll have the opportunity to rotate across the Finance department to develop a broad understanding of experience.
Alongside this varied and challenging work experience, you’ll also study towards an Accounting qualification (CIMA) to develop and enhance your technical and commercial knowledge.
At the end of the programme you’ll be perfectly placed to continue developing your career with us beyond the graduate programme and achieve your potential.
Start date: Autumn 2019.
What we are looking for
- The desire to establish a career in finance including commitment to further study
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You’ll thrive on working collaboratively to solve problems and build solutions and be an excellent communicator and relationship builder
- You’ll need to be UK mobile as there will be travel involved
- You will need to have achieved or in your final year of achieving a 2:1 degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points ( equivalent to three B’s in your A-level)
- Minimum GCSE grade B and above in maths and English
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Hemel Hempstead
- £25,000 + benefits
CIMA - study support
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2019