We are seeking applications from motivated and enthusiastic design engineers of all levels of experience to join our design team.
Renowned for delivering innovative, value engineering solutions, we are looking for professionals who are creative and meticulous in their approach to providing best value working design solutions.
We expect you to have a working knowledge of statutory regulations, codes of practice, relevant standards and CDM regulations 2015.
What we are looking for
- Professional and mature approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Willingness to lead by example, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Microsoft packages
- Enthusiasm to research and present new ideas
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Extensive knowledge of current markets conditions.
- Be creative and good at solving practical problems
- Have an understanding of engineering principles
- Have a minimum 2:1 (hons) degree (or equivalent) in a suitable engineering discipline
- Committed to achieving Chartered Engineer status
Accepted degree subjects
- transport engineering
- mechanical engineering
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
How to apply
Click Apply now button and explain why you would be perfect for the role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 07/09/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|