Did you study administration or do you have a keen interest in dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s? Are you looking for valuable work experience to add onto your CV?
Role will include but not limited to: ensuring the companies legal compliance, driver license checking, penalty points checking, ensuring training is up to date, ensuring all employees have valid DBS’s(criminal record check), keeping road taxes and MOTS up to date.
Internship will be for six months with a review period at three months. After which time we may offer you a permanent role if we find you invaluable to the company. Full training given.
Hours of work: 9:30am to 4:40pm
What we are looking for
- must be a great communicator
- able to thrive in a challenging business
- reliable and punctual
- good communicator
- ability to deal with difficult and sensitive situations
- ability to deal with difficult staff
- good time management skills to deal with large workload
- proactive individual with initiative and ability to put forward ideas for company improvements.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Apply online with CV.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
£9 per hour