The Systems Support & Data Technician will be working within our Core Business Services team to provide specialist data integration, IT support and guidance to the management and all our employees.
Co-ordination with our 3rd party IT support partners and work with all other teams within the business to provide in-house software and hardware solutions and ongoing support, developing and implementing integrated IT solutions to reduce manual repetition. Analysing processes and developing improvements to provide easier, faster and more reliable solutions. Developing dashboards for business KPI’s from a variety of data sources. Ensuring our business systems keep up with trends and continually assist our overall progressive business development.
SteriTech support critical drug manufacturing sites, this role is fundamental to ensure all our client facing functions have a top-class systems that work for them so we continue to develop as a successful, ambitious, small business operating at the reference level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- New Starter User Profile Set-up and management
- Microsoft365 Company Administration
- Office365 Company Administration
- Employee IT front-line support
- Interface between SteriTech and our third-party IT support partners.
- Microsoft Suite of software super-user role for employee induction, coaching, best-practice approach.
- Developing bespoke solutions within Microsoft suite to suit business needs (Microsoft Flows, SQL queries, PowerApps)
- Routinely working with all users to support and improve their IT systems interactions.
- Specialist software support for our Technical Writer, administration and other business functions.
- Template development and management
- Data analysis and data integration between our Microsoft Access based Service & Operations system (Protean) and other operational systems
- Working with other business leads to ensure we have software solutions to support the business development.
- Co-ordinating, reconciling and liaison for IT and Comms contracts including: Microsoft Subscriptions; Mobile Phone Contracts; Miscellaneous Licenses; Company IT Procurement; Management of employee IT & Comms personal budgets.
- Participation in IMS continual improvement processes and routine functions as required by the Compliance Manager
- Working with our nominated lead for our Operations and Service system (Protean) to consolidate our systems and workflows.
- Initiate and monitor routine
- Preparation of data analysis systems / dashboards for business KPI data
- Any other tasks as may be required.
Open to hybrid working all be it anyone needs to be able to visit our offices in the UK or Ireland when required for example during the initial induction, company meetings, on request for specific tasks etc.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Permanent full-time position
- Contractual bonus
- Overtime payment
- Pension scheme
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for assisted learning paths
- Friendly and positive company culture
What we are looking for
First and foremost, at SteriTech we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
We are also looking for the following attributes:
- Ability to connect with individuals, face to face and remotely, and build a rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to listen and understand project briefs
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Organised and punctual
- Creative problem solving
- A personal desire to help colleagues and transfer knowledge
- Capability to work effectively and efficiently independently and as part of a team
- Experience in a similar role
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology, computer engineering or similar
- An expert in Microsoft 365 suite of software including: 365 Business Premium, Office 365, Teams including VOIP, Power Apps including Power BI, Access and SQL
- Microsoft certification would be advantageous
- Experience in cross platform integration
Degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology, computer engineering or similar would be ideal however we will consider a candidate with any degree subject if their IT experience is demonstrable.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- £25,000 - £30,000
depending on level of skills / experience
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 September 2022