Required from September 2020 for the following subjects;
We can offer the following
- A competitive salary with inner London weighting and pension scheme;
- A central location with excellent transport links;
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
- Subsidised staff only canteen serving breakfast and hot meals;
- Discount scheme that offers savings on purchases, including groceries, eating out, entertainment, etc;
- Season ticket loan scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Free eye tests and discounted eye-care scheme;
- Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services.
Full-time, 35 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks per year) plus some Saturdays/School Holidays
Temporary for one year in the first instance
What we are looking for
As you would expect, we’re looking for the best. A good honours degree in a relevant subject is essential. You will also be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and attainment and like us, you believe that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education and academic success. Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and attainment and, like us, you believe that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education and academic success. Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20,234 - £22,221
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
For an application pack, please visit our website via the apply button.
Applications close at 9am on closing date.
Swanlea School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and references.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 June 2020