At SWAT UK, we recruit for a range of prestigious firms of Chartered Accountants based in London and the South East. You don’t need a degree in accountancy or any accountancy experience as we provide you with all the training and support you need. Successful candidates will receive a three to five year training contract, whilst you study towards the ICAEW (ACA) Chartered Accountant qualification.
The firms we recruit for range from four to 19 partners in size, meaning there is huge scope for you to progress within the firm. Plus, you’ll gain exposure from working with a wide variety of clients and enjoy real responsibility from an early stage.
We’re looking for articulate, confident, intelligent graduates with strong academic qualifications and a range of transferable skills.
Accountancy is a people-focused profession. Numeracy is expected, but you must also be able to communicate confidently with colleagues and clients, as well as being able to:
- Organise yourself and your workload
- Balance the competing demands on you time and
- Take personal responsibility for the development of your career
Please note, applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2:2 degree or above in any subject
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points (old UCAS tariff) or 120 UCAS points (new UCAS tariff) or equivalents, from your top three grades (AS levels and General Studies are not accepted)
- GCSE English Language, grade C or above
- GCSE Maths, grade B or above
Accepted degree subjects
Year-on-year salary increases based on exam and work performances. Study support package worth £15,000.
London · South East England
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Approximately 40
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/09/2017