Are you looking to kick start a career in corporate sales?
Do you want to join a company with uncapped earning and fast tracked progression?
Do you want to join an experienced industry recognised organisation with accredited partners such as Microsoft, Lenovo, HP and Intel?
At Tangible Benefit we’ve developed a winning formula for business success, based on happy, motivated employees delivering outstanding customer service / account management. As we continue to grow (turnover is up 30% for the last financial year) they need hard working, talented and intelligent people to join in their success.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you’ll learn from some of the very best account managers in the marketplace and will benefit from their industry leading training programme. We’ll reward you with a best in class basic salary, uncapped commission, an amazing package of benefits and perks, from holidays and paid sabbaticals to meals at some of London’s hottest restaurants – not to mention plenty of opportunities for promotion and career progression in an entirely transparent structure.
About the role:
- Reaching out to prospective and existing clients across the UK to enhance sales
- Establishing client needs, identifying and closing sales opportunities
- Booking and attending client meetings - growing your own client portfolio
- Matching products to existing needs and liaising with all areas of the business
- Maintain regular and documented contact with client base, building relationships and developing new accounts
We’re one of the UK’s leading IT solutions providers and systems integrators, and our teams work with thousands of customers within the corporate and public workspace across the country. Our culture is definitely “work hard play hard” as we firmly believe that a fulfilled and motivated workforce makes for very satisfied customers.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Have a drive to be successful and have uncapped earning potential
- Experience within graduate sales executive, new business, telephone sales, trainee sales, graduate sales scheme, trainee account manager, lead generation, internal sales, business development can be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
Qualifications and experience requirements
Accepted degree subjects
Bonuses, incentives, value awards, lunches, weekly drinks and great quarterly nights out, structured career path linked to your performance; an exciting and energetic environment to work in
N1 (North London)
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Three
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 10/04/2018