Taylor Wimpey is now recruiting for our 2019 Graduate Programme beginning in September 2019. The scheme aims to provide a carefully selected group of graduates with a strong commercial grounding and an introduction to house building. You will have the opportunity to work across several different business functions and office locations across the UK to gain a full appreciation of the build life cycle, support functions and how Taylor Wimpey delivers one of the most successful business models in the industry.
- Our programme is a two year rotational scheme, where you will spend time in all areas of the business including; production, commercial, technical, sales and marketing, customer service, land and finance.
- Rotations will be a minimum of six months long and graduates will have the opportunity to spend time in a variety of our 24 regional offices located all across the UK.
- If successful, you will be placed in a designated geographical division with a number of business units within each division. Three out of the four rotations will be within the geographical division and the second placement will be outside of your division.
- Successful candidates will all attend a five day residential induction programme where you will be given the opportunity to learn about the business in more detail, find out more about the two year programme and what it will bring and also get the chance to meet other graduates in your cohort.
- At the end of each business rotation, you will be given a full review of your performance which will contribute to an overall portfolio of your development.
- Senior leaders within the business will monitor your progress and you will be supported in achieving professional and/or other appropriate qualifications if required.
- Successful graduates will attend a number of Taylor Wimpey ‘Skills Camps’ that provide ongoing development support over two years. They are designed to improve, amongst other things, your commercial awareness, management ability and personal skills
- You will also work on different projects during the two years, alongside your fellow graduates. These will include a charity project and an internal business project.
- At the end of the two year programme, all successful candidates will be offered a role within the organisation.
What we are looking for
- Full driving license and access to a car
- Willingness to travel around the UK and are happy to stay away from home for extended periods of time
- The ability to find innovative and creative solutions to solve problems
- The willingness to challenge the norm
- The ability to focus on the customer at all times
- In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
- Commercial experience or placement within a bluechip organization
First or 2:1 degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- South West England
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment