Time to change:
- Your life?
- Children’s lives?
Switching to teaching means changing your life, not just your job. It's a chance to do something more meaningful. A career where no two days are the same. A job where every hour is about supporting the most disadvantaged children who need more help than ever to unlock their potential.
But we know it’s a big decision to make, which is why we offer our Career Changer Taster Online. By joining us for just one day online, you’ll find out how you can make a difference every day in the classroom.
On our Taster day, you’ll:
- Practice teaching and managing a class
- Learn how to support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Chat to our ambassadors about their experience changing career
- Find out about the training and support we offer
- Get ahead in the selection for our teacher training programme
Our mission is to build a fair education system for all, by getting great teachers and leaders to the young people who need them most.
Join the most important generation of teachers and leaders and use your experience to build a better future.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
- environmental science and ecology
- electronic and electrical engineering
- geology and geographical science
- health sciences
- biology and life sciences
- engineering management
- computer sciences
- civil engineering and construction
- transport engineering
- agricultural sciences
- mechanical engineering
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- aerospace engineering
- animal care and veterinary science
- chemical engineering
- materials science
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 November 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 November 2021