One week could:
- Change your life
- Change children’s lives
A lot can happen for your career prospects in a week. On our award-winning STEM internship, you’ll develop skills in teaching, leadership, teamwork, decision-making and public speaking. Along the way, you may discover a lifelong passion for helping children fulfil their potential, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds. Not bad for a week’s work.
Our programme gives you the chance to:
- See teachers in action and find out what it’s really like in the classroom
- Stand out for a place on our Times Top 100 graduate scheme
- Teach a lesson and inspire the next generation of STEM students
- Learn about the bigger issues involved in building a fair education system
- Get paid the national living wage, plus travel expenses
What you’ll do:
- The week will begin in our London office. You’ll take workshops on teaching and leadership skills while learning about the STEM crisis in schools. You’ll also discover how you can be a part of the solution
- You’ll then visit a school to see your training come to life – and even plan and teach a mini lesson
- Finally, you’ll round off the week back at our London office, where you’ll have an exclusive opportunity to apply for an early offer of our training programme
It’s a unique opportunity to go deeper into the subject you love, share your enthusiasm with others, and get an insight into a career that changes many lives, starting with your own.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Ready for an action-packed week? Apply now via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15 December 2019