- Sell people stuff they don’t need
- Give children chances they don’t have
Too often, a child’s path through life is set by their background, not their potential to succeed. That can’t be fair. We’re determined to break this cycle of injustice, and we need your help.
On our two-year Training Programme, we’ll pay you a salary as you qualify to teach through a fully-funded Postgraduate Diploma in Education and Leadership (PGDE). Teach First is ranked highly in the Times Top 100 graduate employers because we trust you with real responsibility, from day-one, and help you to pick up invaluable transferable skills for the future.
- Earn a full salary
- Receive world-class training, including a fully-funded PGDE – worth up to double the credits of a PGCE
- Join one of the top graduate employers in the UK
- Develop skills all employers are looking for
- Make lifelong friends and connections
- Experience real responsibility from day one and make a difference by building a fair education for all
With your talents and ambition, you have many career options ahead of you. But few are more meaningful than teaching.
By training on the job, you’ll have an immediate impact on the lives of the young people who need you most. And you’ll discover a lot about your own potential at the same time.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 13 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment