Applications are now open for 2021. Apply early for the best chance of getting your first-choice subject and location.
Your future begins
- A. Later
- B. Now
Like everyone, our way of doing things has had to change. But our mission hasn’t. We’re building a fair education for all by working with schools facing the biggest challenges. And, right now, the challenges are bigger than ever.
It’s these schools that have been most affected by COVID-19, and their pupils who’ll pay the highest price.
Train with us to teach in these schools to stop the poorest children from being left behind – now, and for the rest of their lives.
- Earn a full salary
- Receive world-class training, including a fully-funded PGDE – worth up to double the credits of a PGCE
- Develop skills all employers are looking for
- Make lifelong friends and connections
- Experience real responsibility from day one
Join the most important generation of teachers and leaders to build a fair education for all.
What we are looking for
- A 2:1 degree or above (2.2 degrees will also be considered)
- Grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English (Grade C in one science subject is also required for primary teaching)
There’s no minimum UCAS points (or equivalent) benchmark, but check our website for full eligibility requirements.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Find out more and apply by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment