- Sell people stuff they don’t need
- Give children chances they don’t have
We need to unlock the potential in all our children – not just some. If we don’t, we fail the next generation. We find and develop inspiring teachers and leaders who will make it happen through our two-year Training Programme. Join our ten thousand strong network building a fair education for all. But apply fast – 85% of places have already gone for our 2020 programme.
You'll help the UK’s most disadvantaged children realise their potential – and discover your own.
- Earn a full salary
- Receive world-class training, including a fully-funded PGDE – worth up to double the credits of a PGCE
- Develop skills all employers are looking for
- Make lifelong friends and connections
- Experience real responsibility from day one
What we are looking for
- A 2:1 degree or above (2.2 degrees will also be considered)
- Grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English (Grade C in one science subject is also required for primary teaching)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East England
- North West England
- Northern Ireland
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Coronavirus update: we want to reassure you that our 2020 Training Programme will be going ahead and we’re still accepting applications. However things play out in the months ahead, we have plans in place so that we can continue to deliver the programme.
Despite the challenge of the past few weeks, we’ve been inspired by the work teachers and schools are doing to protect and support some of the most vulnerable young people in the country. Apply today for a job you can be proud of.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 April 2020