You can expect an excellent working environment in a school that provides exceptional standards of education for students. The salary package provided by all our schools will reflect your teaching qualifications and experience. An apartment and a return airfare are usually provided, you can expect to save substantially each month. Our schools offer you excellent opportunities for professional growth. Many other contract benefits are enjoyed including a superb work life balance so you can experience a new culture and travel extensively on your vacation time.
We are actively recruiting 60 professionally certified Secondary, Primary and Early Childhood teachers for our international schools in East and South East Asia
- All successful applicants will have the support of Teachers For Asia and our TFA quality guaranteed client school, to obtain your work visa before you depart
- The schools where our teachers are placed, deliver a variety of elementary and high school curricula including British, International Baccalaureate and several Early Childhood Education programmes
- Experience in varying curricula is a huge professional advantage after you return home or should you choose to continue working in any international location
- The subject teaching and school leadership staff you will work with is international in scope, coming from many different countries including the UK and Ireland
- Full support of Teachers For Asia staff in Asia throughout your contract
Successful candidates will play a key role within the subject department at school. You will ensure that an excellent learning environment is provided for your students in order for them to develop a positive attitude to the subject and to learning in general.
- Excellent monthly salary packages
- Apartment provided or housing allowance
- Full working visa
- Annual return flight allowance
- Substantial contract completion bonus
- Long paid vacation and public holidays
- Highly professional workplace
- International teaching staff
- State of the art school facilities
- Career progression opportunities
Continuous recruitment also possible.
What we are looking for
Candidates will need to demonstrate a willingness to adjust to a new school culture and environment in Asia, which may differ from your home country. An enthusiasm to fully engage in the school's community, student enrichment activities and events is important.
Strong preference for certified teachers, however some schools will consider applicants with a degree in the relevant subject who have prior teaching experience
Requirements vary for each school. Applicants should hold a minimum BEd, PGCE or equivalent qualification in education. Two years full time teaching experience is preferred but newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. Applicants who hold a BA or BSc in a related vacancy subject with prior teaching experience may be considered.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please send your CV to via the Apply button. Our team will contact you shortly afterwards to arrange a Skype call with David or Michael, our recruitment managers.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/07/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Location||China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam|
1,280 – 2,215 GBP
Salary per month and depending on location