Graduates - explore teaching as a career with the Future Teachers Programme
There has never been a time when the country needs bright, enthusiastic, and capable graduates to work with children than now. If you are looking to do more with your degree and explore a career in teaching, Teaching Personnel’s Future Teachers Programme could be the right choice for you.
What is the Future Teachers Programme?
The Future Teachers Programme gives you the opportunity to undertake a long, paid placement in a school to discover if teaching is right for you.
How it works
Register with the Future Teachers Programme and we will find you a suitable placement school, provide you with access to exclusive training material, designed by Best Practice Network and provide pastoral and career support throughout your placement.
What to expect
- Weekly pay and access to training
- A fantastic insight into the world of teaching
- A sense of your suitability for this profession
- To feel proud supporting young people in their pursuit of education success
- To gain an appreciation for the challenges and reward experienced by education professionals as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their pupils
- Access to online professional development and support materials during your placement year
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- £65-£85 per day
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 September 2021